December 31, 2012

Nor things to come....




I have never been a fan of the new year.  It is just a blah time of year with no holiday in sight.   I am a little more apprehensive this year - more so than normal.   I guess I can attribute it to the beginning of Obama's second term in office.    I don't know what changes he will force on us in 2013.   Don't even get me started on Obama Care.    But.....

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor heights, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.  Romans 8:38-39


I don't know what 2013 holds for me, my family, or my country.   I admit I am scared for the futures for all three of them.   But God was not taken by surprise by Obama's re-election and everything that even Obama does is allowed by God to further His plan.    Maybe the trials that Obama's second term will bring is really an opportunity to trust God more.     Maybe it will be a time to separate the wheat from the chaff.    

I don't know what is in store for 2013, but I can trust in the One who does.

No comments:

Post a Comment